Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates on my SAD...

Ok, so, SAD is officially over; thank god!!!
My SAD was ok, and the only reason why it was bearable was cuz my mom made me some chocolate covered strawberries <3
yummy!
That's probably the greatest Valentine gift a girl can get.
And some people feel that roses are the best gift, but for me, I'd be kind of disappointed if I got roses. Unless those roses were Midnight Blue [my favorite color], I would feel that it was be nice to receive, but I wouldn't be all "oh, I love you!!!"
Get me?
I mean, yeah, I'd love to receive flowers, I mean, what girl in her right mind wouldn't? But, just not roses. If I would receive my favorite flower as a boquet, then I'd be all, "Oh, I love you!"
Now get me?
Ehhh, either way, SAD was kind of lame, and kind of depressing, as it was supposed to be, but I was with family, so, it made it bearable. =]
I told all that I loved I loved them, and I said Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends.... well, sort of. I couldn't contact a lot of friends, but I know they know I sent my love. <3
But, that was pretty much SAD in a nutshell.
<3,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment