Monday, February 9, 2009

umm, yeah

Ok, well, its almost 12:30 in the middle of the night, and I'm thinkin, my goodness, life, is lame. Crushes are lame, high school is lame, and not having anyone like you is lame. I don't understand it. Today, I did absolutely NOTHING; all I did was think of my crush, and how I couldn't wait to talk to him, and when i finally did, he seemed somewhat annoyed of me, and it seriously pissed me off! I was all, "What the heck did I do?" Of course I didn't say that out loud, but I certainly thought it. I didn't understand, and I'm all mad because he was annoyed to talk to me...well, at least it seemed that way. I mean come on, it's midnight and even I'm kinda cranky =] Ok, that's the "Think reasonably and empathetically" side of it. BUT I DON'T WANT TO THINK RESONABLY! I want to be angry at him! See what I mean? Life is lame! I'm having a complete arguement with myself for crying out loud! It's pathetic. ANNNNND he don't even like me like that. It's ridiculous! I have a crush on a boy who don't even feel the same way! And I know he doesn't. Yup. It's the whole "Oh, she's just a friend. She's really cool and I like her alot, but she's just a friend" bit. ANNND ITS SOOOO LAME! Yet, I'm not here to complain. I'm practically venting. And I'm tired of it. So, my day, was lame, and yes, he is a big part of it, too, but life could be worse. So, even though yes, it was less than content, I'm glad I had today. Today, I ate a banana split, and it was amazing. =] I also brought out my piano and played that, and that was joyful. Plus, I have purple tulips on my kitchen table. Today, was great, and I think it's raining right now, but emotionally wise, it was lame. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment